Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 January 2011


Ok Ok....so my bookshelf is a bit disorganised!! Arn't the best. I mean I'm sure they say untidy desk tidy mind or something to that avail.
Having been deserted by my best friend who has skipped the country to earn tax free money and wear a cape (ok a habaja!!) I have not choice but to fine myself a new outlet...and for 2011 it will be blogging. I LOVE reading anything and everything but often its boring journals for essays or newspapers (not the times on the train - grrr i hate that) - I'm more of a metro girl!
Anyhow so all the books I read and things I do I will now bore you all with. This book shelf will hopefully get bigger and who knows! If I am any good at reviewing someone might send me some free books.
Points for my day 1) I am very upset to read that the cuts in public funding are going to effect libraries! I remember going to read `where wally` and winnie the pooh with my dad as a little mite and am upset that no one seems to care or have respect for books anymore! I might even join a march or something if there are any. I'm glad the proposals to turn libraries into flipping starbucks have not seen fruition. I mean what else if free nowdays apart form the peace of a library. Now to review a book which some of you may of may not have read Noah's Compass by Anne Tyler...









No comments:

Post a Comment